Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,219   Posts: 1,532,234   Online: 839

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm

Canon EOS 1V rolls shot count

Could someone tell me how to find this out? It's a couple of button pushes, I know that, but I haven't been able to find it online yet.
    In life you only get one great dog, one great car, and one great woman. Pet the dog. Drive the car. Make love to the woman. Don't mix them up.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Yeah. Open up the little door on the side of the camera. Hit the... M.Fn. button? until it shows up on the LCD. You should see a little 'ID' icon, a 3 digit number (the roll count), and a blinking 2 digit number. The 2 digit number is a user settable number which you can set with the dial under your index finger.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    hallo

2 little questiones to this theme.
    ist this counter resetable??
    can i controll how many rolls had been inside over the years???

thankyou

thomas
    --------------------------------------------------
    vfdkv (259)

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Not that I know of. There might be some way to do a full reset of the camera that would clear it, but I've never heard of one.

I would assume that it rolls over at 999 and goes back to 000 at that point.

Shooter
    35mm
    *bowing*

Many thanks! Exactly what I was looking for. Hmmm... 261 rolls. This is a babied camera!
    In life you only get one great dog, one great car, and one great woman. Pet the dog. Drive the car. Make love to the woman. Don't mix them up.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Yeah, when I bought mine about 3 years ago it had maybe 220 rolls on it? That's about 8000 clicks give or take. Then again, I've only put on another 60 rolls or so. I mostly shoot with my other camera though.

cmo
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I own a 1v with a PB-E2, and I have a rechargeable battery from Canon for it - but no charger. Canon's price for the charger is high. I know that some people charge these batteries with other chargers. Any idea how to use a standard charger with these?

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    If you have the right Voltage and mA, together with the + and the - correct and the propper spring-connection to the battery: yes you can make something up yourself.
    A photographer should be a little handy !

Peter

cmo
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Okay, so who tells me the right voltage and mA? ;-)

I also hope to find someone who shows me how to make an adapter for normal cable releases for an EOS - I use an Olympus bellows with an EOS adapter, but it would be even better if I could use the double-cable-release that came with it.

Shooter
    35mm
    You might have to search a little bit for it, but the Maha C777 Plus II will charge your NP-E2 easily; it is specifically designed for battery packs. For the mechanical cable release, you have to go a kind of annoying route. First, the mechanical cable release to T3 adapter, then since T3 hasn't been used since the 1n, a T3 to N3 adapter. You can pick up cheap generic cable releases that fit N3 on ebay, that would probably be a cheaper route.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin