Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,564   Posts: 1,573,372   Online: 1044

Shooter
    Medium Format

Craigslist Special

I thought this one was worth sharing. There has been a lot of talk about this old beast here of late, not to mention Craigslist. Here's a good example.

Hope the attachment comes through this time.
    Last edited by Thomas Wilson; 03-18-2010 at 08:01 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I'd be curious to see what this looked like. If it's in decent condition, that's an excellent price for the entire setup.

I already own two F3s with MD-4 motors, and that price is what a beater set would go for on the 'bay.

Shooter
    35mm
    I'd say its a good deal if it's in good shape and working condition. F3s are getting amazingly common on the used market, though, and with surplus comes great deals. If this one isn't in pretty good shape, pass on it and wait for a really nice one. 35mm cameras are only getting cheaper.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I checked back mid afternoon, as my e-mail was not returned, and the post had been removed.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin