Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,700   Posts: 1,549,195   Online: 1194

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Billings or Glasgow? Have a great time there, our fairs don't start until Sept. BTW the camera sound great especially since you got three lenses with it and a flash. Can't beat that one.
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Fair was in Billings. It was a good week but long and tiering. Jane got a Best of Class for one of her photos that she developed in the darkroom! It wasn't even in the darkroom class. Today was the sale. She had to sell her hog and that was hard. We won't do that one again. They just get too attached to the animals! She's going to drop a lot next year. She's just doing Photography, rabbits, cavy, archery and ceramics next year. I wandered around the fairgrounds taking pictures with Jane's new camera (no batteries yet so just used sunny 16) before the gates opened. It is so relaxing before all the people show up! I love the camera. Jane had to remind me several times that it was hers!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin