Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,709   Posts: 1,548,623   Online: 1180

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm

Favourite OM Lens

Hi....Just wondering what your favourite OM lens is? Ive got a telephoto lens which to be honest I just dont use. Ive olso got a 28mm wide angle and the standard 50 something lens you get with it. I like the wide angle but more often than not I just use the 50 something lens. What do people use telephoto lenses for? Wildlife/sport....is that it?

Ideally I'd like something like a 40 - 90 lens....do they exist?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi pants - my favorite is a Zuiko 80mm f4 macro that was made to fit the auto bellows. I can get 4:1 and I love it. Getting ready to go use it again in a few minutes. I am obsessed with that 1/2" DOF. CHEERS.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Zuiko lenses are excelent glass. I have a 100mm f/2.8 that I use for portraits. Sometimes I carry a 135mm f/3.5 for medium range on the street. I like my Auto-Macro 50mm f/3.5. I have a 200mm that I use for portraits and wildlife. The 50mm f/1.4 ande the 28mm f/3.5 are standard. Other times I carry a 35-105mm zoom with 'Close Focus' for contingencies.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Gosh - this is what happens when you have stuff in cupboards you haven't used in a year and then forget you have it. Thanks for reminding me, now I have an excuse to go run off to the woods... ha ha. This is one of the coolest toys I have: a Vivitar 70-210mm f2.8 macro zoom. This baby is sweet.

I promise to stop now....... :-))

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have two favourite children .

Some days it is the Zuiko 85mm f/2.0. Other days it is the Zuiko 35mm f/2.0.

Probably it is the 35mm f/2.0, but it is close.

Matt

Shooter
    35mm
    Zooms just don't seem to work with the OM ... I am trying to bet back into carrying a camera every day, and of late I have been grabbing my OM2n with a 35mm f2.8 ... light, no fuss and will never let you down ... if I has to be a zoom (usually when travelling) I go with the 35-80mm Tamron SP - not zuiko, but I like it ...

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Because I use my OM4Ti with HIE film my favourite lens has to be the 24 mm lens, I set it for the hyperfocal distance and just shoot away, I should add that I select f16 and let the spot meter do the rest for me.

Cheers
    TEX

Shooter
    Medium Format
    24mm f/3.5 PC !

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    two way tie between the Zuiko 28 f3.5 and the 50 f1.4.
    "Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once and a while, you might just miss it."
    Ferris Bueller

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I use my 50/1.4 (the last version, serial over 1,100,000) the most and it is incredibly sharp. My favorite zuiko is probably the 40mm f2 pancake.
    Chris Crawford
    Fine Art Photography of Indiana and other places no one else photographs.

http://www.chriscrawfordphoto.com

My Tested Developing Times with the films and developers I use

Become a fan of my work on Facebook

Fort Wayne, Indiana

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin