Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,687   Posts: 1,482,352   Online: 827

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Need a bag? Nope, you'll probably need about twelve or so. It matters not that you may only have one camera body and two lenses, this is the one issue where men are at least a match for women and their collection of shoes / handbags, etc.....
    Paul Jenkin (a late developer...)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ugh, camera bags are a little like tripods, there isn't a perfect one. I have several, including a backpack, a smal one, a large one and several in between. A photovest also sometimes is the perfect piece of equipment. I guess my answer would be to find something that meets your current needs and realize they will change. Bill Barber

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have several bags.

For 35mm, I have an over the shoulder bag that holds two cameras and three lenses.

For MF I have a pack that loads from the top, not a bag that the whole back is zipped and shows off all the equipment to the world.

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    35mm
    As was mentioned a couple posts above mine, get a photographer's vest. Most have alot of pockets & pouches, and are very hard to beat for the photographer "on the go". Also, when done with your shooting, you can just hang it up with your gear still in the pockets, ready for your next shoot.
    Dann Fassnacht
    Aberdeen, WA USA

glockman99@hotmail.com
    -------------------------------------
    My film cameras are all Nikons: F3HP, F4s, N90s, N8008, N8008s.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteymorange View Post
    Try a cheap soft-side cooler. I use the various lunch-box size that I have picked up at yard sales for carrying what I'm using on a particular trip. They are not as easily compartmentalized as dedicated camera bags but they are cheap, padded, insulated and it looks like you've left your lunch on the seat of the car and not an expensive camera. Very few people will try to steal your lunch.
    And they are the perfect size to fit a Koni-Omega (and not much else!).

Of course, if anyone picks one up thinking that your lunch is in it, they're going to wonder how you can eat that much food .

Matt

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin