Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,929   Posts: 1,585,242   Online: 886

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Any thoughts on the Vivitar Series 1 28 - 105 zoom? I have the 67mm filter thread version in Minolta mount. It was given to me as a gift but I have not had a chance to use it yet.

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Smith View Post
    Any thoughts on the Vivitar Series 1 28 - 105 zoom? I have the 67mm filter thread version in Minolta mount. It was given to me as a gift but I have not had a chance to use it yet.

Steve.
    There are a few different models. All made by Cosina. The earlier, non-Series 1, 28-105 was made by Kobori. All of them are decent to pretty good. But the build quality on the Cosina models is sometimes a bit sketchy. The Vivitar S-1 28-90 and Kiron 28-105 are the better lenses in that focal length.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin