Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,540   Posts: 1,544,345   Online: 975

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Most of the chinese-made no-name tripods I have seen are junk.
    The legs are sturdy enough but heads are crap.
    You need to force them down tight enough to not wobble or come out of adjustment.
    Go not to the elves for counsel, for they will say both yes and no.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Heh heh, a two year old thread reappears! I'm still happy with my Amvona/Dynatran tripod, but you may note in my old post that I am using a Bogen/Manfrotto head and QR. Partly that was maybe dumb luck, but also because I already owned a bunch of the Manfrotto stuff and needed better legs.

And yes, somehow/somewhere I became aware that Amvona had transmogrified into something other than photography gear -- strange are the ways of the world.

DaveT

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Glad to hear these guys aren't around suckering poor photo folks out of their money. I bought one of their carbon fibers a couple of years ago. Great price, poor quality. One of the legs never locked right. Can't figure out how to fix or adjust it. Now I use it for a pair of astronomical binoculars. I don't think I'd trust putting a camera on it.
    dphphoto

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin