Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,878   Posts: 1,520,324   Online: 1199

Thread: Filing Pages

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Filing Pages

Right so I need to get some filling pages and today I will make an order with 7Dayshop, however they have replaced the reasonably cheap Clearfile pages with Kenro Filing Pages which are nearly twice the price. however they have Wax translucent pages at a few pounds cheaper, am I right in assuming you cant see the negs through this paper very clearly?

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    well, I would presume that they would be difficult to see through, unless it was a very thin layer of wax. I recently came upon filing sheets for negs and got a package of 25 7-row sheets for $8. The ones I got are thin plastic but it does the job. 7Dayshop has, (for about two pounds more) have the clear acetate plastic filing. Depending on how much you shoot and develop film, I would say spend the extra two pounds and go for the clear Acetate files.

Good Luck!
    My weapons consist of 11 cameras. And counting... Be afraid.

We are the makers of music, The dreamers of dreams.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin