Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,957   Posts: 1,586,085   Online: 976

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

balda baldessa lf

I'm looking at one right now and can't figure out how the selenium meter operates.It looks like a very basic manual camera,I like the feel of it and would love to run a roll of film through it,I'll do this with or without a meter.There's also a knob on the top left ..........Maybe someone can supply a link to a manual,I've googled and binged to no avail.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan W View Post
    I'm looking at one right now and can't figure out how the selenium meter operates.It looks like a very basic manual camera,I like the feel of it and would love to run a roll of film through it,I'll do this with or without a meter.There's also a knob on the top left ..........Maybe someone can supply a link to a manual,I've googled and binged to no avail.
    Maybe this will help?

http://www.cameramanuals.org/pdf_files/baldessa.pdf

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Thanks,Galah,exactly what I was looking for!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin