Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,220   Posts: 1,532,305   Online: 898

Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 610111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Wow! what a topic, just modifying my travel bag for my upcomming trip to the phillipines this month. But my basic loads for my two bags always ready to go are;

My get up and go bag: has a Nikon F100, 35 - 70 2.8 D, 80 - 200 2.8 D, SB - 80, 5 rolls FP4, 5 rolls Delta 400 in zip lock baggies, Black electrical Tape, batteries, note pad, Business cards, model and property releases.

Travel bag: RZ67PROII, AE Prisim finder, 110mm, 140 macro, 250mm, #1 & #2 extension tubes, (4) 120 mags, ND/green/red/yellow etc; filters, Film Delta 400, FP4, PanF 50, cable release, light meter, Black electrical Tape, batteries, note pad, Business cards, model and property releases.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bag #1 - Nikon F100/MB15, 50/1.4 AF-D Nikkor, lens hood, yellow filter, Ilford Delta 400 (currently),...is with me all the time.

#2 - Nikon FA/MD15 black (2) or an F3HP or an F4E, 28/2.8 AIS Nikkor, 35/2 AIS Nikkor, 55/2.8 AIS Micro-Nikkor w/PK-13, 105/2.8 1:1 Kiron or 105/2.5 AI Nikkor, 135/2.8 AI Nikkor, 180/2.8 AI Nikkor or 200/4 AIS IF Micro-Nikkor, 300/4.5 AIS ED-IF Nikkor, Nikon TC-14B teleconverter, various filters, release cable, film retrieval tool, mini-maglite, compass, lens cleaning accessories, small Westcott reflector, Black Cat Exposure Guide, plastic bag for rain, small towel for rain and some of my published work like a calendar or something thin and related to what I'm shooting. This has come in handy when approached by police or other curious authorities, property owners, customs officials, etc. (Lowepro Trekker AW)

#3 - Bag full of Minolta SRT-102 era cameras & lenses. For when I feel nostalgic. (Lowepro Nova 5)

#4 - Bag full of Zeiss Ikon Contaflex Super BC (black) era equipment. 35/3.2, 50/2.8, 85/3.2 & 115/4 plus accessories. For when I feel even more nostalgic. (Tamrac)

#5, 6 & 7 are bags with older medium format equipment (Bronica EC-TL, old folders, TLRs, etc.).

Marc

Shooter
    Large Format
    300 camera straps from many different manufacturers, i dont use a camera bag i just own a camera that i carry in my hand ,if i cant carry it i wont take it with me

ive seen guys with camera bags and inside there camera bags are other bags with lenses in and it takes them ten minutes to get there camera ready to use . lol so funny

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by paulie View Post
    300 camera straps from many different manufacturers, i dont use a camera bag i just own a camera that i carry in my hand ,if i cant carry it i wont take it with me

ive seen guys with camera bags and inside there camera bags are other bags with lenses in and it takes them ten minutes to get there camera ready to use . lol so funny
    Everyone has their own way of doing things.

-Marc

Shooter
    Large Format
    yup no wonder they all turn digital, they spend 90% of the time unzipping their precious cameras and 10% of the time using them.

so the time saved using a computer is quite useful for them

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Actually just ran home to grab a bag to bring it to work-

What I have with me:
    Bronica SQa
    80mm 2.8
    50 3.5
    220 and 120 backs
    NPH 400x2 Foma 100 and 400
    Roid back
    Fuji 100b maybe 7 sheets left
    Minolta meter
    Cable release
    ZS wheel for when my brain hurts and cant do math in my head
    ZS tonal scale
    SB26 flash
    $10+ in Quarters for some reason, my guess is at one point in time I thought that I would be paying for a lot of parking meters.
    Dead AA bateries
    One Petzl-Attache 23 kila-newton caribiner that I dropped on the concrete, so I can no longer use it for rigging anything, but rather it holds my Nalgene on my bag.
    One stray Rosco gell
    One .6 grad ND
    One circular polarizer

Damn....I didnt realize that I had this much stuff in here. I must have left some stuff from when I packed it for 35mm. My bags for wedding stuff are too full of stuff for me to remember. I learned to pack not only for me, my gear and my evenual mess-ups, but also if something goes wrong with the wedding party. Just incase buttons pop off, the groom is covered in dog hair and lint or a list of other things that have gone wrong in the past I now try and be prepared for it all, or atleast as best I can.

Shooter
    Large Format
    also have a camera bag full of tape, clear, litho,masking electircal

Shooter
    Large Format
    and another full of instruction books for cameras

Shooter
    Large Format
    i have a aluminium camera case converted into a 10x8 pinhole
    and two others i use to seal up my stand develop trays

Shooter
    35mm
    I like to travel light and not get bogged down with too much stuff. I mainly am a 35mm shooter so my bag normally consists of my OM-2n, 50mm f/1.4, 28mm f/2.8 and 8-10 rolls of film. I can carry that on my back all day and hardly notice it's there.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin