Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,290   Posts: 1,535,385   Online: 767

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12161718192021222324 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Opps... didn't realize this was the 35mm forum at first.
    will add that later.
    Enjoyed reading what some of you fellows carry! =)

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    So far as 35mm goes, I have a small Tamrac bag containing a Minolta Maxxum 800si camera, Minolta 28-135 f/4-4.5 zoom, a Tamron 70-210mm f/4-4.5 zoom, a Minolta 50mm f/1.4, spare batteries, a couple of cleaning cloths, a bulb blower, a dep red filter, a light yellow filter, a deep yellow filter, a circular polarizing filter (all fitting the 50mm lens,) a Minolta penlight flashlight I was once given by the owner of a local camera store, a Bogen hexagonal tripod quick release plate, a pencil, a small notepad, a cheap plastic poncho, nine or ten rolls of Kodak Tri-X film in either Kodak or Arista.EDU packaging, a couple of rolls of Kodak Ektar 100 film and a granola bar.

If you're ever out photographing with me and I offer you a granola bar, it would be wise to think twice before accepting. I have no idea how old that thing is.

The minimalist kit consists of a Yashica Electro or a Petri E.Bn rangefinder and a couple of rolls of Tri-X in my pocket.

The really minimalist kit would be an Olympus Stylus or Konica Big Mini and whatever's in the camera already.

Mike
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Oops- same here - I didn't see this was 35mm. When I shoot 35mm, it's either a Contax RTS III with 50mm f1.4, TLA 30 flash and off-camera sync cord, and if I'm shooting Infrared film, a Hoya RM72 filter, or the other 35mm kit is a Contax G1, a G2, 21mm, 28mm, 35mm, 45mm, and 90mm lenses, a TLA20 flash and off-camera sync cord. Plus at least 5 rolls of whatever film I'm shooting that day. Usually Ektar 100 for color.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Cameras and stuff

Shooter
    35mm RF
    normally I pocket a Weston with invercone as well a several Canon P or Leica M2.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    sorry!
    Last edited by Philippe-Georges; 11-17-2013 at 10:10 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: yes, this is a 35 mm thraet over here
    "...If you can not stand the rustle of the leafs, then do not go in to the woods..."
    (freely translated quote by Guido Gezelle)

PS: English is only my third language, please do forgive me my sloppy grammar...

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicy View Post
    Cameras and stuff
    yeah, same here

Shooter
    35mm
    Currently, my Domke contains:

One hip flask full of bourbon
    One pack of Kamel Reds
    One Zippo lighter
    One Nikon F3HP with MD-4 and Nikkor 50mm f/1.2 AIS
    One Nikon 52mm circular polarizing filter
    One tin of Altoids
    One Ziploc bag full of Benadryl
    One blister pack of Dramamine
    One 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper containing prescriptions for Paxil and Seroquel
    One Dasani bottle filled with tap water

Tomorrow before I go to work, I'm going to add a sandwich and an ID badge.

Shooter
    35mm
    I have that Ari whoever bag (nice!), Nikon F6 with an original MIJ 50mm AF (no D), a converted Nikkor 105 2.5 P, Contax G2 with a 28mm on it. Plus-X, Velvia, and EFKE 50.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Film and cameras. Each bag has different format cameras and the appropriate film, lenses and filters.
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin