Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 75,720   Posts: 1,670,063   Online: 862

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1317181920212223

Shooter
    35mm RF
    One bag, the biggest, has the Nikkors....two other smaller ones have Canon lenses in one and "others" in the other...no bodies in them...they don't get bagged unless I'm taking one lens on one body and have various size bags for the different lenses I may take.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Mostly Canon, and for the wrong reason.

Back in the day,I had a. canon A-1 and several nice lenses. When I decided to come back, I asked if I could use my FD lenses on the new EOS cameras. I was also considering going Nikon.

I was told there was an adapter, so without much more thought I bought a Canon EOS camera, and a couple of lenses. In the end, the FD adapter is a monstrosity. But now I have canon kit again. But one of the lenses is a Tair 11a, M42 manual lense, that I always take. 20 iris blades, if for nothing else it is a discussion starter at the bar.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Here it is, my all-time favorite...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WHAT'S IN YOUR BAG 1.JPG  
    "...If you can not stand the rustle of the leafs, then do not go in to the woods..."
    (freely translated quote by Guido Gezelle)

PS: English is only my third language, please do forgive me my sloppy grammar...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Camera bag 1
    2 Canon F1N-AE bodies 1 with AE motor drive FN fitted and 2 additional focusing screens for spot, and partial metering, and FD lenses 28-85mm f4 zoom, 50mm f1.4, 24mm f2, Tamron S.P.17mm f3.5 Kenko KFM 2100 light meter (Minolta Auto Meter V1) Vivitar 285HV flash, folding Stroboframe, Garry Fong Lightsphere and about six rolls of film spare batteries for the camera and meter. and flash.
    Camera bag 2
    Mamiya C330F, 55, 80, 135, and 180 lenses and hoods, Sekonic L358 meter and spot attachment, filters cable release six rolls of Portra 160, and 3 rolls of Portra 400.
    Last edited by benjiboy; 04-22-2014 at 07:03 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Ben

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Oh boy umm lets see.... Mamiya RB-67 Pro-S with waist-level, 90mm 3.8, 1, 120 back, Nikon F2 Photomic, Nikkor 24mm 2.8 non ai, Nikkor 50mm 1.4 non ai, Nikkor 135 3.5 non ai, Vivitar 285, Gossen Luna Pro F, 8 rechargeable AA's, charger, 2 camera straps, notepads, pen, sharpie, Tiffen 52mm Yellow filter, standard cable release, Q-tips, lens cloth, blower brush, Nikon AR-2 cable release, Nikon AS-1, 1 9v battery, 4 LR44 batteries, 6 rolls of T-Max 100 120, 1 roll of Tri-X 36 35mm. All in a $39 Canon 200DG bag. One day I'll get a bigger bag and can throw in the Prism finder, extension tubes, and multi-angle grip for the Mamiya, but they rarely get used anyway.
    Last edited by Kyle M.; 04-22-2014 at 02:23 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Mamiya 645/Mamiya-Sekor 80mm F=2.8C, Canon FTb/Canon 50mm F=1.4, Polaroid 450.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Out for a walk around the neighborhood, so travelling light: into the baby Billingham go an M6 w/a Summilux ASPH and 35mm and 90mm "crons in the side pockets. A couple of rolls of HP5+ in case I see anything really interesting...

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Blog Entries
    Images
    (Removed. Double post, sorry)
    "Have fun and catch that light beam!"
    Bert from Holland
    my blog: http://thetoadmen.blogspot.nl
    my Linkedin pinhole group: http://tinyurl.com/pinholegroup

* I'm an analogue enthusiast, trying not to fall into the digital abyss.
    * My favorite cameras: Mamiya C330f, Nikon S2, Hasselblad SWC, Leica SL, Leica M7, Russian FKD 18x24, Bronica SQ-B and RF645, Rolleiflex T, Nikon F4s, Olympus Pen FT, Agfa Clack and my pinhole cameras.

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Only one day in Paris and allowed only one small bag by the family. So I squeezed in:
    - Hasselblad SWC 38 mm Biogon,
    - Holga 120N (converted into pinhole myself)
    - Olympus Mju II (excellent point&shoot with fixed focus 35 mm lens)
    - About 20 roll films and 5 pieces of 135 films
    - Gossen Sixtomat lightmeter

All stashed in a very small Lowepro Nova2 bag.
    Well, to be honest ... I smuggled the Olympus in hanging on my belt beneath my jacket ....

Bert from Holland
    http://thetoadmen.blogspot.nl
    "Have fun and catch that light beam!"
    Bert from Holland
    my blog: http://thetoadmen.blogspot.nl
    my Linkedin pinhole group: http://tinyurl.com/pinholegroup

* I'm an analogue enthusiast, trying not to fall into the digital abyss.
    * My favorite cameras: Mamiya C330f, Nikon S2, Hasselblad SWC, Leica SL, Leica M7, Russian FKD 18x24, Bronica SQ-B and RF645, Rolleiflex T, Nikon F4s, Olympus Pen FT, Agfa Clack and my pinhole cameras.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Canon QL17 Crumpler

Here I have my Canon QL17. This is the second version. It is the same size as the Giii but it has a different coating and different battery check.
    I am not sure what other internal changes there are.

With it I have the original vented hood, a yellow filter, and a package of fresh zinc-air batteries.
    All packaged up in a crumpler bag.

This makes for a nice comfortable kit if I am walking around town.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC02201s.jpg   DSC02203s.jpg   DSC02202s.jpg  
    Go not to the elves for counsel, for they will say both yes and no.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin