Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,925   Posts: 1,556,801   Online: 968

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891011121317 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have far too many cameras and like to take as many as possible with me at once. I can select from:

Nikon F5
    Nikon F80
    Nikon 20-35 f/2.8, 80-200 f/2.8, 50 1.8, 300 f4
    Olympus Trip 35
    Olympus Stylus Epic, Zoom 140, Wide Zoom 80 (28-80)
    Rolleicord III

I don't generally use a meter with the Rollei, I do have a Sekonic L-208 but I can't be bothered taking it most of the time, relying instead on Sunny 16. I don't have any filters for the rollei but have a set of grads and red + orange for the 35mm kit.

Film: Slowly getting rid of a selection of 20 different types of film I had. Can't get good at it doing that. Hope soon to just have FP4, HP5, Delta 3200 and maybe a little Pan F, plus Portra and Superia 400 for colour. Still have left about 50 rolls of various stuff that's starting to annoy me :-)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I have my Holga, Trip 35, a Canon flash, off-shoe cable, a light meter, some lenses and a camera and some accessories I will not mention here...
    Last edited by modafoto; 10-06-2009 at 06:48 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My kit varies with my cameras and destination: informal candids, street shooting, etc. I'll take my M3 with 50 2.8 Elmar along with my Pentax K20D (the M3 gets the most use). For landscapes & "serious" work I'll have one of my Mamiya kits: either an RB with 90mm 3.8 or my Mamiya 645 or C33 with 105mm. I'll meter with a Seconic L-28 or Metrastar. Films are usually Fuji or Arista products.

Shooter
    35mm
    I have 2 bags, actually a Domke and a leather hard case I got from ebay, same size as the Domke.

1) Leica M4 with Carl Zeiss Jena 50/1.5 Sonnar lens, Canon 100/3.5 lens with M adapter, Hexar AF, 2 extra rolls of film.

2) Leica M2 with Canon 28/3.5 lens, Canon 35/2.0 lens with M adapter, Canon P with Jupiter 9 85/2.0 lens, extra film

Sometimes I swap out cameras according to my mood. Sometimes I take along an old SLR with a lens I had been neglecting...
    Jim
    Bessa R, Canon P, Fed 2, Kiev 4AM, Leica M2 & M4, Hexar AF, Canonet QL17 GIII, Yashica GT
    My Photos

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bag 1: Mamiya RZ67 bodywith WLF, 120 back, 220 back, flash, wide angle lens, zoom lens.
    Bag 2: Minolta Maxxum 7, Maxxum 5, two flashes, 50 mm, 28-70mm, 75-300 lenses, battery packs, flash modifier.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have two rucksacks at the moment

Bronica SQB 50,65,105,150,250 and teleconverter plus some backs and filters
    Shen HAO 90,120,150,180,270 plus darkslildes and 2 grafmatic film holders.

Also - Spagthorpe's heavy duty ever ready truss for when I have to lift the damn things.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian Twiss View Post
    I have two rucksacks at the moment

Bronica SQB 50,65,105,150,250 and teleconverter plus some backs and filters
    Shen HAO 90,120,150,180,270 plus darkslildes and 2 grafmatic film holders.

Also - Spagthorpe's heavy duty ever ready truss for when I have to lift the damn things.
    Hoist and mule would seem a better option?

My minium is 2x LTM bodies and 2x lenses, sometimes go to three, sometimes Canon P or Leica M.

Noel

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Last Sun I carried a Canon AE-1P with 80mm/ F1.8 as I was shooting Magic Slim during a show in Gravenhurst, ON. I'm yet to develop the film, I hope I didn't blew the exposure. Today I have the OM-1 with the 50mm and 28mm Zuiko lenses.
    Mihai Costea

"There's more to the picture
    Than meets the eye." - Neil Young

Galleries:My PN & My APUG

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I carry a lowepro Orion AW hip/convertible to backpack case in the trunk/boot of my car at all times. It has a Hasselblad 201f, 50mm, 80mm, 90mm Great Wall lens, 150mm. and the dedicated hood for each Zeiss lens. Either a zero 6x9 pinhole camera, OR my vivitar slr with helios lens, a Gossen Lunasix 3S, Cokin filter holders (wideangle, and standard -pro kits) and associated bay 60 or 70 mounts. 10 rolls of film in the lower half and 10 stored in the removable top portion along with my filters. It's a lot in a small compact package, and ready to go at a moments notice. The top and bottom seperate and allows you to scale down even more if you need to. I find this works well for carry on in airplanes. Tripod and cameras overhead while film and lighter pieces in the removable top under the seat in front.

My small SUV (Rav4 Sport) has a small compartment in the rear that allows the camera bag, tripod, and monopod to be stored out of view. Very handy, and in summer it does not get warm like the rest of the interior does!!

In the glove compartment of my car is a Minox 35GT loaded with 100 speed Legacy-Pro film, an Olmpus XA loaded with Kodak 400 CN, and a Yashica T4 with color print film. Overkill??? Maybe.

However, there is never any excuse to not have a camera with me. When I park the car for work, I'll either take the XA, or Minox with me in my laptop bag while I walk from the parking lot to my office. If I didn't have a camera with me, that would be when I needed it! I've had the opportunity to use all of the compacts in my travels.

Then I have the blad and the more serious tools at my beck and call when I want them. I've been known to see something that grabs my eye, go back to the car to get my blad and take the shots I want then go about my business.

I'm a photo addict and am not ashamed :-)

A.
    Please check out my website www.amoxomphotography.com and APUG Portfolio .....

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I have two "Ready Bags".....and a whole host of other bags that are not always at the ready.

Small format bag:
    Lowepro MicroTrekker 100 (classic)
    35mm SLR body of the week - this could be anything that stokes my fancy but is usually a Pentax K-1000 or Nikon FE
    50mm and 28mm lenses
    Vivitar 283 flash
    notebook
    film.

Large Format Bag:
    Nondescript padded messenger bag / soft sided briefcase thingy.
    It contains a 4x5 Crown Graphic, several loaded film holders, a light meter and a small notebook.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin