Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,483   Posts: 1,571,179   Online: 1142

Page 1 of 24 123456711 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Whats in your camera bag?

Do you have a camera bag ready to go at all times?

Here's your chance to list what your setup is.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Currently:
    Purple insulated soft lunch cooler.
    Canon A-1, 50mm f1.4 FDn. Hoya warming filter.
    Canon 24mm f2 FDn with hood. Hoya warming filter.
    Canon 100mm f2.8 FDn. Hoya UV filter
    Hoya 52mm polarizing filter.
    Rodenstock lens cloth (new.. I throw them away after a couple uses)
    2 rolls generic 200 speed color film.
    Olympus Stylus (original version) with 35mm f3.5 lens.
    1 extra battery
    1 bottle of water.
    Last edited by darinwc; 09-06-2009 at 06:54 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Olympus OM-1, 50 f1.8 with B+W CPL filter, and an almost finished roll.
    2 rolls of Fujichrome RA (sensia, I like to call it RA) + the one in the camera.
    1 roll of generic ASA200 print film (Fuji Superia)
    Zuiko 135 f3.5 + UV filter
    Zuiko 28 f3.5 + UV filter
    28mm's hood and Skylight filter around.

that's it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    3x4 crown graphic stripped of viewfinder and rangefinder
    6-1/2" Dagor in Volute shutter
    air bulb release
    4 3x4 film holders loaded with Efke 100
    Pentax Spotmeter V

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Olympus OM-4Ti, Zuiko 50mm f3.5 Auto-macro, Zuiko 28mm f3.5, F280 Flash and Auto cord F0.6m, 49mm C/Pol., Skylight 1A and 81C filters. Fuji Provia F 100 Slide film. That's bag 1, for countryside walkabouts.
    Bag 2, Olympus OM-2, Auto. Ext. Tube 65-116 and Zuiko 135mm f4 Bellows Macro, T32 Flash and Auto cord T0.6m, Fuji Provia F 100/ Fujia Velvia100.
    Bag 3, Olympus OM-2N, Auto Winder 1, Auto. Ext. Tube 65-116 and Zuiko 80mm f4 Bellows Macro, T28 Twin Macro Flash and T1 Control unit, Fuji Velvia 50.
    Close is good, closer is even better!tt
    Last edited by Allan Swindles; 09-06-2009 at 06:52 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Afterthought.
    I'm into painting with light - NOT painting by numbers!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Which camera bag? I have several. For each system (EOS, FD, Nikon, Minolta MD, M645) I include a body and a couple of lenses. After that it's pretty variable, depending on what I use the system for: extension tubes, cable release, specialty filters, assorted film, spare batteries and so on.

The main bag for each system is set up for a particular body with a couple of extra lenses and some small paraphernalia; the body is easily exchanged for another of the same system. I almost never take more than one body, unless I'm driving somewhere.

My Mamiya M645 kit resides in two bags, depending on whether I want to go 'small', or if I'm going on a driving excursion. A Billingham 225 holds the camera, three lenses, spare insert, batteries, film, etc. If I'm going out for a drive in what country we have around here I also grab a Billingham Hadley Pro, which contains a few spare backs, more inserts, extra film, and extension tubes.

After 20+ years of lugging gear around I've come to appreciate traveling light and grabbing only what's needed. I no longer take everything with me, nor do I load up on extraneous stuff like multi-tools, gaffer tape, string, wire, etc.
    Fred Latchaw
    Seattle WA

I am beginning to resent being referred to as 'half-fast'.
    Whatever that's supposed to mean.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I have two camera bags. One of them is my digital bag, and I usually take a few things out of that before I take it anywhere. The other bag at the moment contains:

Rolleiflex 3.5E
    Rolleinars 1 and 2
    Yellow filter, Orange filter, Red filter and Hood [all Bay II]
    2 x rolls of Neopan 400, 1 x roll of Pan-F, 1 x roll of Kodak 160NC
    1 x cable release.
    1 x Gossen Sixon 2

The meter isn't usually in the bag [the camera meter is normally accurate but needs adjusting at the moment].

A lot of the time I don't carry a camera bag, but just chuck a 35mm camera in whatever bag I have with me [with books, or notepads, or whatever I'm carrying that day].

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    35mm: 2 bodies, 4 zooms, 3 fixed focal length lenses, flash, lightmeter, colortemp meter, spare batteries, 3 tablepods, cleaning kit, painkillers and other medication, holds my laptop too.
    The same bag I use for my Mamiya RB 67 outfit with 3 lenses and meters, flash or my Shen Hao 4x5 with 2-3 lenses, film, meters.

And than there is a smaller bag that just holds 2 bodies with each a zoom and spare batteries for when I am traveling light.

The big Sinar P2 8x10/4x5 inches goes into several seperate cases.....

Oh, well, I wanted it......

Peter

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Well, my new set up that I share with my youngest is: Nikon FM2 with 3 lenses, 50mm 1:1.8, 75-200mm 1:4.5, and 28mm 1:2.8 that is set up with color film. Usually Fuji 400; Next is the Sears TLS with 135mm 1:2.8, 50mm1:1.7and 28mm 1:2.8 set up for black and white. Usually Arista Edu 100.

I really prefer the Sears camera but I believe that it is because the lenses on the Sears are in much better shape than my Nikon lenses. I like having options for both color and b&w because some subjects just seem to need that color! Anymore I tend to see most subjects as B&W though.

Still looking for a good bag to carry it all in. I'm looking at the sling bag that holds 2 slrs with lens on the ready. I am having trouble justifying the cost to my DH though! I've tried a back pack and find it awkward (especially in tight quarters or crowded spaces). I'm back to the Sonora bag which is too small for much extra film or a 120 camera which I also like to through into the mix. It's packed tight and gives me a neck ache!

Anyway that is what I carry (for now).
    -Lori

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    One of my bags holds the following:

Olympus OM body (currently OM2sp) with 24mm f/2.8, 35mm f/2.0 and 85mm f/2.0 Zuiko lenses, plus an Olympus T20 flash, cable release, lens cleaning kit, spare batteries and an assortment of Kodak film.

It's a nice, small Lowepro bag.

The other bags? That's a secret .

Matt

Page 1 of 24 123456711 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin