Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,735   Posts: 1,515,455   Online: 1167

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Well, the MB-2 is most often seen with the MD-3, but as you can see it works just fine with the MD-2. I see MD-2s on eBay from time to time that have the MB-2s.

The last MD-2 I owned I had the MB-1 with it, and I did like that combination better than this one. But my primary use of a motor drive is to have it advance the film so I can keep my eye at the viewfinder (and not move the camera to wind the film). So the speed at which it advances the film is of secondary importance to me.

Michael

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hey Steve, yeah I've been looking at the backpack style camera bags recently. I've seen a Tamrac and a Lowepro I like the looks of. The waistband belt is a good idea.

It's true, the MB-2 is more commonly seen with the MD-3, but I see the MD-2/MB-2 combination on eBay from time to time, so that combination isn't all that uncommon.

For me the speed at which the film advances is of secondary importance. My primary use of a motor drive is to have it advance the film so I can keep my eye at the viewfinder, and not have to move the camera away to wind the film. And for this purpose, the MD-2/MB-2 combination will work just fine.

Michael

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have a back that I have to be careful with. If I carry a heavy shoulder bag the back really acts up.

I have a Tamrac 750, the 752 is larger. I can carry a lot of equipment without bothering my back, even on a hike. I found it more convient than the packs that have the whole back open up.

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin