Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 72,532   Posts: 1,598,671   Online: 769

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    The practical definition of "collectible" can be broad and somewhat subjective. Thus, the seller's point (and attitude) are both entirely invalid.

Yes they do... and it's our job to recognise them as weeds.

I guess weeds don't exist, either.
    I bet

He recognizes this lens somewhat weedy
    If it's "our job" to recognize ...
    How can you question his "does that really matter" question
    Its a discussion
    I presume society comes before the selling of items on ebay
    he's doing his job

Who says you and filmonly are the bosses here?

If its the reply you can just as easily say filmonly replied negatively FIRST
    Hard to say that sellers question was negative in tone
    Easy to tell it was taken for being negative
    I dunno
    who really has the issues? I don't think its as easy an answer as everyone makes it out to be

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    That is entirely NOT the point... why argue... bitch... accuse, etc... especially when selling. That is completely AMERICAN.

Shooter
    35mm
    Cloak of civility? This boggles my mind.

I asked a question. The question was valid and presented simply and without derogatory language. The seller responded with something of a quip. This would seem to be made evident by the fact that the caps obviously "make a difference" to me, or else I would not have asked. I responded straightforwardly, without derogatory language, and I based my comments upon my knowledge and experience as both a camera user and collector. He responded with two hostile messages. How his remarks could be construed as being something other than offensive is beyond my comprehension.

I am puzzled by sellers (everywhere) more and more these days. It seems that some of them think that answering simple questions or performing routine activities that arise in the course of business is just too much trouble.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin