Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,994   Posts: 1,633,283   Online: 1153

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm

So what's wrong with a Nikon N2000 / F301?

Well I don't know why but have just bought it off ebay, and I've only got a 50mm Nikkor lens........but loads of lenses with other cameras......LOL

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    It's a splendid camera, and I have three of them Sort of like an FG (very different in design) but with built-in winder. Very good metering and has never let me down. I also have the AF version called the N2020. Inexpensive cameras that usually ride in a foam chest in my car trunk.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    They are great cameras. I have worn out two of them.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by rosey View Post
    It's a splendid camera, and I have three of them Sort of like an FG (very different in design) but with built-in winder. Very good metering and has never let me down. I also have the AF version called the N2020. Inexpensive cameras that usually ride in a foam chest in my car trunk.

Well it would be an upgrade from my EM....I think I have the collector's bug from P&S to medium format.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have a nikon f301. Pristine machine with auto advancing mechanism and electronic exposure metering. There are a few samples in my flickr.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    gave one to my mum. Only complaint I have is the lack of DOF preview.

Shooter
    35mm

Nikon N2000

I have two N2020 bodies. These were the next model up from the N2000 and Nikon's first mass produced 35mm AF SLR. I don't use the N2020s for AF. They make nice manual focus cameras. One advantage they have over the N2000 is that the focusing screens can be changed. I have read that very long lenses can strain the lens mounts of the N2000 and N2020 bodies but my longest Nikkor is 200mm and all of my 200mm Nikkors are f/4 models. The one feature I miss on the N2020 is the ability to flip up the AI tab and use pre-AI lenses. This is the same reason I sometimes prefer an FE to an FE2.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I baught a F301 a very longue time. Still work perfectly. That's one of my favorite camera

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have an N2020 which rides in an old 6-pack can cooler in my car. It has the Nikon 35-70mm zoom lens and I'm astounded by how close the lens focuses. It's a very nice camera and lens and I love that it takes ordinary AAA batteries, too!

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mjs View Post
    I love that it takes ordinary AAA batteries, too!
    This is clearly a positive point

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin