Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,921   Posts: 1,584,967   Online: 1042

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: First AE-1

Shooter
    Holga
    Images
    Well, that too. I've gotta shoot more before I can process more. BTW, my ae-1, av-1 and lenses ship tomorrow. Then I'll actually have something to talk about here in the 35mm thread.
    -Chris

"I'd Really Rather You Didn't Use My Existence As A Means To Oppress, Subjugate, Punish, Eviscerate, And/Or, You Know, Be Mean To Others. I Don't Require Sacrifices, And Purity Is For Drinking Water, Not People."
    FSM

Shooter
    Holga
    Images
    Before I got myself yelled at, I moved my "funny paper" over here. Don't tell anyone what you see.
    -Chris

"I'd Really Rather You Didn't Use My Existence As A Means To Oppress, Subjugate, Punish, Eviscerate, And/Or, You Know, Be Mean To Others. I Don't Require Sacrifices, And Purity Is For Drinking Water, Not People."
    FSM

Shooter
    35mm
    Hope yours works out better than mine. My "mint" Canon AE-1 had numerous problems and I am requesting a full refund. I hope there is a special place in hell for people who sell cameras as "working fine" when they know they are not. Of course, they (probably) need a lot of OTHER sins to end up in hell, but hope this gets them extra pitchforking.
    In life you only get one great dog, one great car, and one great woman. Pet the dog. Drive the car. Make love to the woman. Don't mix them up.

Shooter
    Holga
    Images
    Sorry man. I got the AV-1(I bought it for the lenses) yesterday and my camera guy gave it a once over and it seems to work like a charm. Even had a battery. I can only hope the AE-1(the one I wanted) works just as well.
    -Chris

FSM

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin