Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,713   Posts: 1,483,024   Online: 688

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Did this just happen on one roll? It may be the place you had it developed at. I took a batch of about 5 rolls to be developed recently and they all had horizontal scratches across the whole roll. Different films, different cameras, same problem.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    no, every roll(so far 3). I have processed them all myself. And all the rolls are from different batches, different films, etc....

and its in the same place in every neg I see it in.

-Dan

Shooter
    35mm RF
    From what you describe, it sounds like the camera. Check the inside of the camera, using your pinky finger. Because you use your index fingers and thumbs all of the time, they're not that sensitive. Running your pinky finger around the inside of your camera will let you pick up little imperfections. As always, also check for film chips stuck inside the camera.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    well, I got my trusty scalpel out and carefully removed some little plastic ridges that were right near the film frame on the inside, right by the rails.

I'll be shooting and processing a test roll tomorrow, so hopefully this will fix this problem, and not having me worry any more

i've been doing some searches on flickr and other forums, and I haven't seen any other pictures from anyone else's T4 that had this problem.

anyone else have any ideas of what could have caused this?

-Dan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin