Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,912   Posts: 1,521,679   Online: 1054

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Praise for UK Camera Repairer

Got an Olympus om1/2? need a CLA or repair?

I've had my Om1 CLA'd and battery altered by Michael Spencer recently http://www.btinternet.com/~camerarepairer/

Can't fault his service and value for money. I think he does some other makes as well, though he said on the phone he is getting quite choosy these days as he is semi retired.

As well as foam replacement, CLA and battery mods, my OM1 had an erratic meter, and Michael wanted to know the exact details so he could narrow down the fault. Sorted in the end as a dry solder joint on one of the meter wires

Chatting on the phone he obviously has tons of experience. Don't wait too long, or he might retire completely!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've dealt with Michel, he's very helpful and knowledgeable he's good for Pentax's, he's choosy because parts for some camera's are just not available.

Ian

Near Tavistock, Devon, on the edge of Dartmoor.
    Shooter
    35mm
    Another vote for Michael, who has sorted out a couple of Pentax problems for me.

Steve

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin