Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,951   Posts: 1,557,917   Online: 972

Thread: nikon n90

Images
    I am new to the wonderful world of Nikon, as I just purchased a nikon n90 body from ebay, and was wondering if a) anyone could tell me if and where I could download a pdf version of the user's manual, and b) if there is any hope in figuring out how to efficiently use this camera.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I've had a few Nikons. Many people find that the original Nikon manuals are not that useful anyway in explaining how the various functions work on the autofocus bodies, and they end up buying a Magic Lantern guide. However, I think you can find what you want here:
    http://www.nikonians.org/html/resour...s/manuals.html

Good luck, and remember, no matter how many functions there are on there, it all boils down to focus, aperture and shutter speed. The Nikon F80 I had had what to me seemed like a pretty sophisticated AF system. But almost 100% of the time, I only used and needed the centre focus point, and the simplest autofocus mode it had.

Pierre

Images
    2) I dont know about a pdf, but look for a magic lantern guide. They are great, and way easier to read than the original manual. b)yes.
    hi!

Images
    I'm taking some advice to forego the users manual that comes with the n90, and invest in a magic lantern manual, but all I can find is one that is for the n90s/f90x, and I just wanted to know if this manual would be the same one for the n90, or if there are a lot of differences between the n90 and the n90s.

The Nikon Europe site has manuals available for many recently out of production Nikon products. I would check there for the N90 manual. The differences between the N90 and N90s are not that significant. You'll be able to figure out most of the features with the N90s book.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin