OK, here are my picks - I own/use all of these:
1) Minolta MD W Rokkor-X 24mm f2.8 (55mm filter - yes it makes a difference). It's really all that it's cracked up to be
2) Minolta MD W Rokkor 35mm f2.8 (49mm filter) - an amazing walk-around/street lens
3) Minolta MC Rokkor-X PG 50mm f1.4 (55mm filter) - possibly the sharpest 50mm ever made - 'nuff said there
4) Minolta MC Rokkor PF 58mm f1.4 (55mm filter) - my fav for b&w 35mm stuff -simply amazing
5) Minolta MD Tele Rokkor-X 135mm f3.5 (55mm filter) - yep, it's an amazing short tele and super for portraiture
I don't have the following lenses, but believe/have read/seen images/etc that they are truly magnificent:
1) Minolta MC Rokkor-X 85mm f1.7 - excellent portrait length...
2) Minolta MC Rokkor-X 100mm f2.5 - heard its among the sharpest lenses ever made by anyone - again, 'nuff said...
3) Minolta MD 135mm f2.0 - it's the KING of 135mm's!!!!
4) Minolta MD 200mm f2.8 - it's the KING of 200mm's!!!! OK, i've read where the 200mm f4 is a serious contender, but still....