Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,550   Posts: 1,544,882   Online: 933

Shooter
    Medium Format

Right Angle Finder - FM2n

Basically I'm looking for a Right Angle Finder for my FM2n as I shoot a lot of skateboarding with the 16mm f/2.8AIS. So rather than getting really dirty and lying on the floor, thought it'll be easier with one of these.

However there are quite a few different ones. In the FM2n manual it says use the DR-3, but there is also a DR-4.

Whats the main difference with them if any as I know that by the sounds of it the DR-4 needs an adaptor to work with the FM2n

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The DR-3 is the correct unit for the FM-2 and other standard finder Nikons - F, F2, F3, FM/FA/FE series, Nikkormat...

The DR-4 is made for cameras with high-eyepoint finders: F3HP, F4, F5 ...

There are adapters to cross-mount them. Buy the one that fits the camera you use the most and use the adapter for the special cases.
    DARKROOM AUTOMATION
    f-Stop Timers - Enlarging Meters
    http://www.darkroomautomation.com/da-main.htm

Shooter
    Medium Format
    So basically just stick with what the manual says then buy the sounds of it

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin