Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,557   Posts: 1,545,213   Online: 928

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Why Oh Why didn't I google. There is something almost as what I want available on the market: http://www.photoequip.net/_forms/fm-grip.htm

Hmm, this will be a hard one, $96 or the shame of having something DIY. Hmm again.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The grip you're looking at doesn't have a release in the grip itself, don't know if that's important to you.
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by olleorama View Post
    I would like to fabricate a grip, to make the FM a bit more ergonomical, and if possible it would be nice to have a shutter release on that grip. In that way the grip would be more like on modern SLRs. Frankly, I have big hands, and I like bigger grips. If the electronic contacts controlled the shutter, then a shutter release could have been incorporated in the design a bit easier than if I have to make a mechanical connection between a pin and the aux. shutter release. To sum it up, the goal would have been a more ergonomical grip with a shutter release. Without any winder.

I found another way of getting a better grip for myself, although that way doesn't give any possibility of any shutter release. I found an half case designed to give a better grip. This would also allow getting a better grip on the back of the body so I think I will go this route instead.
    Nikon has done the work for you, simply purchase an Md-11 or Md12 motor.-Dick

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin