Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,719   Posts: 1,514,841   Online: 924

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Eric Hendrickson - CLA is first rate

My Pentax Spotmatic SPII was acting up. It needed a general clean lube and adjust as well as some repairs to the curtain sync (getting partially exposed frames) and some flake/paint loss in the pentaprism. The light seals were all about gone as well and needed to be replaced.

I asked around on many photo forums and found Eric Hendrikson of Pentax Camera Service. I sent it out, he gave it a look and shot me an estimate, and I just received the camera a few days ago from Eric.

The camera came back to me in like new condition. Eric fixed all of the above, as well as a bent rewind crank. The film advance is like butter, and the camera is showroom clean inside and out. This in about a three week turnaround before Christmas. I am very, very pleased.

Most of the time we spend telling everyone about our bad experiences in life. I just wanted to pass along that Eric is a great technician and restored an almost 40 year old camera to like new condition.

His web site is www.pentaxs.com. He only works on Pentax cameras, I wish he could refurbish my Ricoh TLS which needs an overhaul as well, as I would send it out in a heartbeat.

I would highly recommend Eric to anyone needing Pentax camera repairs.

take care,
    steve

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Seconded. He even managed to get a split-image screen in my SPII and made it my go-to SLR body.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I would also recommend Eric. He has overhauled all my Spotmatics and SVs, and is great to deal with. Quality work for very reasonable prices, even including shipping from and to Norway.

Trond

Shooter
    35mm
    Eric has serviced my Pentax cameras and lenses for about fifteen years now. His work and his prices are terrific!

Chris
    Bring back the latent image!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin