Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 76,295   Posts: 1,681,424   Online: 975

Thread: Petri FT

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Petri FT

Being the packrat I am, I hate throwing anything away. Given to me, I have a Petri FT body, works perfectly. It has a 135 3.5 lens on it which does not stop down. I will send it to anyone who wants it; and I shall pay the postage.
    John, Mount Vernon, Virginia USA

Shooter
    Multi Format
    That is really nice of you John. (Not for me, just commenting on your generosity.)
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have one of those. It was the very first SLR I bought back in '69 (?). It came equipped with a 55 mm f/1.8, and I quickly added a Vivitar 135 f/3.5 T-Mount lens to the kit. Well, the body, believe it or not, still works, though the meter is long dead. The lens aperture quit working long ago, but it still lives on as a makeshift loupe in the the darkroom. I had a good time with that camera, and still have the negatives and slides I made with it some 40 years later.
    Frank Schifano

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Anscojohn View Post
    Being the packrat I am, I hate throwing anything away. Given to me, I have a Petri FT body, works perfectly. It has a 135 3.5 lens on it which does not stop down. I will send it to anyone who wants it; and I shall pay the postage.
    PM sent.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thats funny, yesterday someone delivered a Petri 35mm to my front porch. I had to do some research, as the front name plate is missing, and there was no other indication as to what it was. I finally found a photo of a similar that is either an FTX or TTL model, and mine is all black, no chrome. Meter works, got a nice 55/1.8 2x teleconverter, and an 80-200/4.5 zoom, all in a repulsive cigarette smoke smelling naugahide case. the camera however, functions very well, and I'm going to run a roll through it. Funky shutter release placement, and it requires a Leica nipple to use a cable release. Nice addition to my m42 collection.

Rick

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Hicks View Post
    PM sent.
    Tom,
    The body and lens are packed and I have your postal address. I shall get the package off tomorrow.

John

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Hicks View Post
    PM sent.
    Hi Tom,
    Just a note to tell you I have not forgotten. The Petri is packed, address label is on; just have to get to the Post Office once the driveway is shoveled.

John

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi Tom,
    Just a note to tell you I have not forgotten. The Petri is packed, address label is on; just have to get to the Post Office once the driveway is shoveled.

John
    No worries John , at your convenience. I picked up a 55 f1.4 just in case we can't get the 135 working.

Tom .

I'll have Koby my 8year old post some of his pics he takes with it for you.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin