Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,873   Posts: 1,520,133   Online: 889

Shooter
    Medium Format

Canon 10S Going South

The mirror isn't always kicking up so a couple images per roll are half black.

This camera is probably not worth repairing so I'm thinking of getting a replacement instead. I can get a 10S for somewhere between $25.00 and $100.00 on E-Bay but wouldn't mind getting a completely different camera brand to change it up some.

I've mostly had Canon 35mm's, an AE-1, a 650 and now this 10S. If I get another brand entirely, what is your opinion as to what I might like? I need to be able to shoot in AV mode and have a couple of focal lengths like 28 or so and 50-60 or so. This can be two or three lenses or a macro-zoom.
    Web Site and Blog Follow me on Twitter Mamiya RB67, several 35MM cameras and an old Voigtlander Bessy that I use as a paperweight

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Doesn't Las Vegas have a bunch of Pawn shops?
    The Elan 7 is a nice inexpensive camera. Multi mode everything. If you went for a 7E you can even select the focus point with your eye.
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by John Koehrer View Post
    Doesn't Las Vegas have a bunch of Pawn shops?
    The Elan 7 is a nice inexpensive camera. Multi mode everything. If you went for a 7E you can even select the focus point with your eye.
    Of course! There is one on every corner, along with a bar and a neighborhood hooker and bum. The smaller neighborhoods have a hooker that's also a bum.

There are probably dozens of Oly's in them. Good idea!
    Web Site and Blog Follow me on Twitter Mamiya RB67, several 35MM cameras and an old Voigtlander Bessy that I use as a paperweight

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin