Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,760   Posts: 1,516,080   Online: 892

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mpirie View Post
    Just more proof (as if it was needed) that you can't trust digital photographs ;-)

Mike
    Or digital photographers!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by mpirie View Post
    Just more proof (as if it was needed) that you can't trust digital photographs ;-)
    Just as guns don't kill people... people do. Digital photographs don't lie... people do. And analogue can be quite convincing to the contrary of truth but it's more difficult requiring more complex skills and these processes are more time-consuming. So... eBay liars use PS and simpler/easier digital tools to deceive.

The problem with society today is the liars/cheaters/sociopaths are so good at deception, probably because they have no conscience what-so-ever and are driven by selfishness and greed, that we can no longer tell the bad guys/gals from the good.

The above stated... this is why I only buy from or sell to people on the forums on which I'm known. Forums are a community in which at least some trust is achieved and maintained. If I or anyone else cheats someone on this forum then most will learn of it one way or another. I like that.

That stated... God help the noobs. I ask that we ALL PM noobs in the case of a possible screwing if we see an obvious one. Try to be politically correct though. Yes, maybe this is hypocritical coming from me because I often say WAY too much in a far too accusing way and in open forum. Please blame my brain damage and alcohol consumption and medications. I'm trying to improve... please forgive the sidetrack.
    Last edited by Mike1234; 02-28-2010 at 12:02 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    To me it's more about the clueless who buy cameras, I don't use ebay.
    Ben

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by 5stringdeath View Post
    Another funny one ... and kinda weird. I emailed the seller on this auction asking him what made this Contax G1 rare because his price seemed high:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=160400241795

And I'm not kidding, this was his actual and only response to me:

" DO NOT JUDGE.LEST THU BE JUDGED."

How do some people get positive feedback?
    EBAY makes it difficult to leave negative feedback

Shooter
    35mm
    "Lens is clean. What look like imperfections are due to reflections." Funny, some of that looks like dust to me.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin