Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,567   Posts: 1,573,479   Online: 753

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thank you everybody. I'll sleep well tonight knowing my F100 is functioning as it should.
    Develop, stop, fix.... wait.... where's my film?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'll chime in with a late me-too. I sometimes get 37 instead of 36 with my F100, seems to depend on the brand of film I'm using. As I recall, Fuji print was one of them with the extra frame. No big deal. GREAT camera, by the way! I love being able to swap back and forth between it and my D200 without losing the familiar feel and with all the important controls being in more or less the same spot. It's also nice to be able to mix and match many lenses between the two--lots of versatility.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks. I just went through my second roll of film in F100. It is working well and I seem to get +1 frame with Tmax films. I also have D200. Yes, it is really nice to instantly know where everything is.... only problem is, most of my lenses are DX only. Oh well.
    Develop, stop, fix.... wait.... where's my film?

Shooter
    35mm
    I also got a F100 recently to update from my FM2. Decided the autofocus would help my older eyes out some. Love that so many of the controls are so similar to my D90 also. Great camera, looking forward to getting some great slides again, prints just aren't the same.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Totally down to what film you're loading.

When I had a 36 exposure roll of Arista.EDU Ultra 100 in my F100, I started to wonder if the take-up had failed because the camera merrily kept shooting to 38 and beyond. No, not a problem. Just pretty generously loaded can.

I have, at times, juggled between my D300 and F100. Works out pretty well.

Shooter
    35mm
    Yeah, I get 1 extra because I like to squeeze that one extra out

more bang for my buck
    Toledo Camera Trader and photojournalist

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin