Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,322   Posts: 1,536,900   Online: 1078

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    San Francisco, CA | Kuching, MY | Jakarta, ID
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGlow View Post
    With ECF I no longer have to use my right thumb to press on the [...] button then my right index finger and right thumb to pick and choose the appropriate focus point...I need only just look at the focus point and bingo, it gets chosen. ECF can simplify camera workflow and make shooting faster and more accurate too.
    And amazingly we also have this "old" technology around that allows you to twist a simple ring and achieve the same end result without the extra weight of motors and bulky lenses, fancy that.
    Stop worrying about grain, resolution, sharpness, and everything else that doesn't have a damn thing to do with substance.

http://www.flickr.com/kediwah

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by clayne View Post
    And amazingly we also have this "old" technology around that allows you to twist a simple ring and achieve the same end result without the extra weight of motors and bulky lenses, fancy that.
    True Clayne, however I'd rather use AF when shooting a fast paced wedding and reception ;-) Using focus points also helps in metering too...it's all good.
    Coming back home to my film roots. Canon EOS-3 SLR, Canon EOS 1V SLR, 580ex flash, and 5D DSLR shooter. Prime lens only shooter.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin