Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,917   Posts: 1,556,402   Online: 1139

Shooter
    35mm

? nikon lens on minolta mf body adapter

looking for nikon lens on minolta manual focus body adapter

nikon AI lenses and minolta xg9 body
    Kodak Duaflex II with kodet lens
    N75 N8008s D60
    Yashica - D
    Only a photographer knows the true value of infinity

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    A good place to check would be the APUG classifieds or even your local Craigslist.
    You can still keep searching here, but it might be a couple of weeks before you get a response.

Good Luck!
    -Jcorll
    My weapons consist of 11 cameras. And counting... Be afraid.

We are the makers of music, The dreamers of dreams.

Shooter
    35mm
    I don't know whether an adapter for this was ever made with correct infinity focus. If you could get the lens to fit you would not have auto diaphragm operation. This is only really practical if you intend to take close-ups of static subjects. In that case you can get one adapter whch goes from Minolta to T mount and another adapter which goes from T mount to Nikon female. If you have Nikon AI lenses that you want to use it might make more sense to buy a Nikon body. An N2020 can be bought for very little. It has rudimentary auto focus but as a manual focus camera it's pretty nice. If you compare it to the XG-9 it has many advantages: higher top shutter speed, higher flash synch speed, built in winder, interchangeable focusing screens, TTL flash capability, more sensitive meter.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I suspect buying a manual focus Nikon will be MUCH easier and cheaper than trying to jjfind an adapter that does what you want.
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    There are tons of various adapters being made in China and sold on ebay. Most are quite reasonable in cost. I recently bought a T mount - Minolta A adapter that way. Total cost was a little over $15.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin