Switch to English Language Passer en langue franēaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,746   Posts: 1,515,662   Online: 732

Thread: Minox-B

Jaq

Shooter
    Medium Format

Minox-B

Hello,

Does anybody know if film for the Minox-B camera is available? I have just come across this camera but couldn't find any film at any of the regular places..

Thanks for the help.

Regards,

Emile

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Emile, the film is still available. I recently bought some from Blue Moon Camera in the US, no problems....just google them and you buy online.

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Emile,

One source to start with might be the catalogue of www.fotoimpex.de who have some Minox-type films (including high-resolution and dedicated developers) at offer.
    Aside from other dealers you might consider slicing film yourself starting from 35mm (type 135) film. There is a dedicated expensive slicer on offer, but you still can build such yourself.
    In general, search for `subminiature cameras“. Have a look at www.subclub.org too.

Jaq

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks for the replies, I will check it out!

Glad to know that you can still use this camera..

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin