Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,301   Posts: 1,536,136   Online: 857

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I like the way the O.P. refers to the F100 as "Old" how old can an F100 be?
    Ben

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by benjiboy View Post
    I like the way the O.P. refers to the F100 as "Old" how old can an F100 be?
    LOL old as in i need to travel just to get my film developed and cost a fortune ><

But soon work is getting a full on mini lab with a negative c-41 developer and film scanner, im going O/S in 2 weeks to inspect the machines and training right after the trade show

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by jgcull View Post
    >>How did you go about fixing it?

I haven't yet. Gotta get the extra $$ to send it off, either to Nikon or SPTS.
    Ah right, i just put my camera in for it to be calibrated and they said they will have a look at the lens then, original impression from the pro was that the focus is very soft in either AF or manual mode.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by deja View Post
    LOL old as in i need to travel just to get my film developed and cost a fortune ><

But soon work is getting a full on mini lab with a negative c-41 developer and film scanner, im going O/S in 2 weeks to inspect the machines and training right after the trade show
    I made the remark because it just seemed to me that since my youngest camera is a Canon T90 made in 1986 the Nikon F 100 is the height of all singing all dancing sophistication to me
    Ben

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin