Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,702   Posts: 1,548,456   Online: 888

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    I buy almost exclusively from KEH, as they are the best. While I realize that their BGN condition often exceeds the "excellent" items of other sellers, I go with EX and up with lens purchases (if available and resonably priced, I usually choose EX+). With cameras and such, I usually opt for EX+. While some like to argue that cosmetic condition "means nothing," I have found (in numerous purchases) that it is often a fair indicator of the manner in which an item has been treated, and thus the quality of service it is likely to offer. There are exceptions of course, but, overall, there is a reason why an EX+ F3 is $349 and a BGN F3 is $115...
    Last edited by FilmOnly; 04-15-2010 at 08:52 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin