Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,501   Posts: 1,543,357   Online: 836

Shooter
    35mm

New Camera and a darkroom on the horizon

My Balda Baldinetta was waiting for me on my staircase when I got home , seems to work just fine. Can't wait to get some film in it. Also got a second job so the darkroom will be much sooner than expected
    "obsolete is the punk that talk more junk than Sanford sells" - Pharcyde

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Sounds great. My darkroom has just today undergone a transition from MF to LF, so I understand your enthusiasm.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    "obsolete is the punk that talk more junk than Sanford sells" - Pharcyde I just don't get this 'punk that talk" but I'm from the last century.

p.s. Can't wait to see the results of your BB and DR accomplishments. Welcome to APUG.

Shooter
    35mm
    I can't help it I grew up in the mid 90's and love that old hip hop. I was actually laughed at today because my cd sleeve had hip hop, blue grass and rock next to each other.
    "obsolete is the punk that talk more junk than Sanford sells" - Pharcyde

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin