Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,677   Posts: 1,482,053   Online: 871

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Milnolta MG 7 or MG-7

Hello,
    I know that there are two versions of the XG 1 model. The second model is XG-1(n). Here are pictures. I would assume that the XG 7 model was followed by a XG-7 model. However everywhere you look, the XG 7 model is advertised with a XG-7 manual. But you won't find a picture of an XG-7At least I can't. Hmmmpppffff!

Crazy Yes?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Minolta XG1.jpg   Minolta XG-1.jpg   Minolta XG 7.jpg   Minolta XG-7.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm sorry, I don't see what you're getting at?
    Mamiya 645 Super | Nikon F4/F100 | Minolta Maxxum 9/Dynax 7/X-700/X-500/XD7/SRT-101 | Pentax Spotmatic | Canonet QL 19 (GII) | and a whole bunch of glass

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Good morning, Focus No. 9;

Yes, it is quite a cross to bear; the trials and tribulations of being a Minolta collector.

We can find many of the earlier versions, the XG 7, and the manual clearly does show that there is a Minolta XG-7, but you can never find the camera . . .
    Enjoy;

Ralph Javins, Latte Land, Washington

When they ask you; "How many Mega Pixels you got in your camera?"
    just tell them; "I use activated silver bromide crystals tor my image storage media."

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Excuse me while I have a senior moment

the title and spelling are all wrong. it's XG7 etc.

Cameras: XG1 and XG-1 (the XG1 was first)
    Manual: XG-1
    ===============
    Camera: XG7
    Manual: XG-7

I must move on to other efforts that perhaps will be more fruitful.
    such as: will my Konica third party auto ee lens really fit a 4/3rd digital with the proper adapter without loss of infinity?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Looks like both are excellant cameras, I'm not sure which one is better. In the long run does it matter?

Jeff

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin