Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,674   Posts: 1,481,898   Online: 1118

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If you want more Canon FD stuff check out KEH.(You probably already know this!)

Jeff

Shooter
    35mm
    Goodwill is now also selling things on its website on the auction model. I got a 28-85/2.8-3.8 Kiron in Konica mount in very nice condition and for a good price. Now I'm waiting for an Olympus OM 2000 from the website.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Chrome bayonet = breech lock mount.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by st3ve View Post
    Well, I guess I have two working camera kits now. The magnets (I found an AE-1 service manual) got a good wipedown with some alcohol, and it's like new........
    The armature is the moving part and the (electro)magnet is the part in the center of the coil.

The older breechlock lenses didn't lock the collar in the open position when the were removed from the camera & they wouldn't mount properly because the pin on the back of the lens and the notch on the mount weren't aligned.
    The newer BL lenses have a locking pin that keeps the ring in the proper position most of the time & the FD lenses are the most fool proof.
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin