Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,701   Posts: 1,482,641   Online: 709

Shooter
    ULarge Format

Ilford Advocate Manual

If you have a manual for the Ilford Advocate and would either like to sell it or copy it for me, please e-mail me with cost. Thanks!

-Richard
    When I was 16 I thought my father the stupidest man in the world; when I reached 21, I was astounded by how much he had learned in just 5 years!

-appropriated from Mark Twain

Shooter
    Medium Format
    They have copies of the manual for sale here (in the UK) www.oldtimercameras.com/

Shooter
    35mm
    Alternatively try Buktus, I think it/he is called. The site has a vast range of camera manuals which you can download for free I think although the site asks for a small donation which is fair.

pentaxuser

Shooter
    Medium Format
    'tis Butkus ..but Ilford - the Advocate's manufacturer, isn't listed there; But there is a PDF of the Instruction Book for the Series ll here
    www.photomemorabilia.co.uk/Ilford/Advocate.html

Quote Originally Posted by pentaxuser View Post
    Alternatively try Buktus, I think it/he is called. The site has a vast range of camera manuals which you can download for free I think although the site asks for a small donation which is fair.

pentaxuser
    Last edited by jimbo1935; 05-08-2010 at 02:24 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo1935 View Post
    'tis Butkus ..but Ilford - the Advocate's manufacturer, isn't listed there; But there is a PDF of the Instruction Book for the Series ll here
    www.photomemorabilia.co.uk/Ilford/Advocate.html
    Great web site -- thanks for posting. It actually has a history of Paterson
    developing tanks! And other interesting arcane information.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin