Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,924   Posts: 1,556,704   Online: 1167

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts like these make me glad that I live in a country where you can tell what season of year it is by the temperature of the rain
    Ben

Shooter
    Multi Format
    We have seasons. We just don't have all 4 of them.
    Develop, stop, fix.... wait.... where's my film?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by tkamiya View Post
    We have seasons. We just don't have all 4 of them.
    We have all four of them in one day !
    Last edited by benjiboy; 05-12-2010 at 06:31 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    Ben

Shooter
    Multi Format
    There are two seasons in southern California: ski season and conditioning for ski season. Biking, walking, hiking and camping are good during both seasons.

Between the mild weather and the fact that many trees and bushes have been introduced from the southern hemisphere, we have flowers all year around. We always have spring and summer.

If we want fall, some trees have leaves turn colors and drop off, but if you want more go to the Apple Festival in Yucipa and you can see any color leaves in groups or mixed, eat pie and apple fritters, drink apple cider and when the day is over return home and never rake leaves.

Winter is available in the San Bernadino mountains an hour away or Mammoth with a 4.5 hour drive. Snow is kept on the mountains for the skiers and snowboarders; ice is in rinks and drinks. Putting ice and snow on the road is just plain crazy. It is a simple program, just get with it.

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin