Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,921   Posts: 1,584,865   Online: 1054

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Neg Storage

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Carl V - is it possible to get the PrintFile archival sheets here in the UK...?

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuikopath View Post
    Carl V - is it possible to get the PrintFile archival sheets here in the UK...?
    Yes no problem, I get mine from Silverprint in London. They also stock a good selection of films, chemicals/papers and other darkroom accessories.

The link below will take you straight to the Printfile section:

http://www.silverprint.co.uk/Product...p.asp?PrGrp=91
    Carl.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Great - many thanks

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Just clip the sharp edge from the corner if you're having trouble loading 35mm film into sleeves. It's fast and easy, and there's plenty of room so you can avoid cutting into the image area.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Budding View Post
    Just clip the sharp edge from the corner if you're having trouble loading 35mm film into sleeves. It's fast and easy, and there's plenty of room so you can avoid cutting into the image area.
    +1 It use to bug me that the corners would snag on the sleeve, then figured out the snipping bit. Works fine. You only need to snip the smallest bit off.
    WYSIWYG - At least that's my goal.

Portfolio-http://apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=25518

Shooter
    35mm
    Okay guys, a quick question. Where can you buy glassine sleeves in the US? I haven't seen any in years, and ran out a long time ago. I just want the single 35mm sleeves, but can't seem to find them.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    B & H or Freestyle should have them, but I don't see them listed on their websites.

It looks like this place might have them http://www.glassinepreservers.com/

Glassine sleeves were always my favorite.

Dave

Shooter
    35mm
    I use pergamin sheets for 35mm: http://ns24660.ovh.net/~abackup/photoprod/PAN023901.jpg

Made in France. They sell them cheap enough at local photo store (20€ for 100 sheets). You can't closely examine the film through the pages, but I use them only for storage.. not for viewing on light table.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I also use the fold-lock sleeves from Archival Methods which are then stored in archival envelopes. If you google "Archival Methods coupon" you can easily find a code that allows for 10% off your purchase as well.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Neg Storage

B&H has them, just search on "glassine". I just bought a bunch of 35mm and 120 sized. And I do mean a bunch - their minimum order is now a full box of 1000 for those sizes! (they used to break boxes and sell them in smaller quantities, but alas no more).

Duncan

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin