Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,988   Posts: 1,524,070   Online: 1045

Shooter
    Multi Format

New Nikon S2! Help with lens storage?

So I need to find a way to store the lenses to my beautiful new Nikon S2. I have the 35, 50, 80, and 135 lenses but unfortunately, i don't have the cases for them. I noticed that some of the original Nippon cases are on eBay but they are ridiculously expensive. Does anyone know of an alternative method or perhaps a certain "pouch set" i could pick up that would help me protect these pretty lenses?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Small tupperware containers with a tiny pouch of silica gel with in will make wonderful storage containers for the shorter 50/35mm lenses. Perhaps something similar can be used for the longer 85 and 135mm lenses.
    FED ZORKI SURVIVAL SITE
    RANGEFINDERFILIPINAS
    Zorkikat.Com

"不管黑猫白猫能抓到老鼠就是好猫。" 邓小平
    It doesn't matter if a cat is black or white, so long as it catches mice.-邓小平

Shooter
    Multi Format
    thats a good idea but i was trying to find perhaps a set of neoprene pouches or something? any other suggestions or known products that exist that these lenses will fit snugly in?

Shooter
    35mm
    Pentax makes a small case designed for three of their limited-series K-mount lenses; some of the Nikon RF lenses might fit in that (I don't have the dimensions).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    nice ill have to look into that pentax case!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Baby bottle warmers. They're insulated (a little bit), padded, and cheap. Ask me if I care that it's not couture.
    Frank Schifano

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin