Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,960   Posts: 1,558,278   Online: 919

Shooter
    35mm RF

Zeiss up-dates the 25mm lens in Nikon mount

Zeiss makes a number of lenses in the Nikon F mount. In the past they have offered the 25mm F2.8 lens.

Over the past year or so they have been up-dating the lens line-up to include the CPU chip which supports all important operations such as the aperture settings and program modes.

They have just released the up-dated Distagon 25mm F2.8 ZF.2 lens. The cost is $1004. I should have them available next week.

-Rob
    Rob Skeoch
    This is my blog http://thepicturedesk.blogspot.com/
    This my website for photo supplies...
    www.bigcameraworkshops.com
    This is my website for Rangfinder gear
    www.rangefinderstore.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Cool news, didnt know that they had the ability to change aperture via the dials on the camera body. Sweet.
    M. David Farrell, Jr.

----------------------------------------------
    ~Buying a Nikon doesn not make you a photographer. It makes you a Nikon owner!

~Everybody has a photographic memory, but not everybody has film!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Thanks for the heads up Rob, i'm going to check it out

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The 25mm ZF is nothing to write home about. I was hoping it would put the Nikkor 24mm AF-D to shame, but in my opinion it doesn't. Some other lenses in the ZF line, like the 35mm are great. The 25 is nothing special.

Shooter
    Medium Format

Zeiss 25mm ZF.2

Compared to any 24mm wide angles, the 25mm Zeiss lens has the great advantage to produce no "egg-heads" at the image corners, due to its special optical design! I am using the 25mm Distagon since decades very successfully for society and wedding photography, beside others. AF functions are absolutely not required! The superb 25mm Distagon is one of my most important wide angle glasses on my Contax RTSIII, AX, and 5DII.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin