Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,472   Posts: 1,570,966   Online: 790

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    San Francisco, CA | Kuching, MY | Jakarta, ID
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGlow View Post
    I love AF. I love multi-focus points. I love TTL flash logic. It works and it allows photographers more time to concentrate on the composition, and much less time on the camera workflow. This is a good thing, and the fact that you cannot accept this is telling, to be sure.

Your ramblings in this thread are self-evident that you have long ago stopped learning.
    Sorry dude, let the photos do the talking. Personally I don't need any of the above bullshit mentioned to lay down good photographs. Apparently you do. You're still *thinking* when shooting, rather than feeling when shooting.

Until you get over that you're your own prisoner.
    Stop worrying about grain, resolution, sharpness, and everything else that doesn't have a damn thing to do with substance.

http://www.flickr.com/kediwah

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott_Sheppard View Post
    Ok...
    Lets see some SMOKING HOT 85mm F1.2L images here... all this chat and not one photo.
    LETS SEE SOMETHING !!
    Thanks
    Scott

and—

clayne
    Sorry dude, let the photos do the talking.
    Yes. Most people would be dying to show us the results of one of Canon's finest. So enough of individual differences for now. SG, please post some photos you've made with the wunderkind.

San Francisco, CA | Kuching, MY | Jakarta, ID
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sure...

How about a headshot?

Alternatively, my wife probably works better to demonstrate the lens:

It's a great lens, no doubt. But I'd much prefer the older FD version if I were to buy one.
    Stop worrying about grain, resolution, sharpness, and everything else that doesn't have a damn thing to do with substance.

http://www.flickr.com/kediwah

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin