Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,312   Posts: 1,536,661   Online: 815

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm

Dollar Store Film

I've heard of people talking about dollar store film, and being that there are a few different dollar stores, what's the name of the store where you can get the .99 cent film?

At the confluence of Black Creek and the Locust Fork of the Warrior River, Alabama
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I have not noticed any in actual Dollar Tree stores or Dollar General stores around Birmingham, but I have not been specifically looking. Maybe I should ...

DLM
    Shooter
    35mm
    I haven't found film at Doller Tree stores, but the .99 Cent stores (the ones with the pinkish logo) have film usually. It's 200 ASA film, and I think the brand is Memories or something like that. They also had a few rolls of Samsung branded 200 film that I picked up once, but the rest was that other brand. I actually haven't developed any yet, so I don't know how good it is or what kind of film it actually us.

Shooter
    35mm
    I got some cheap film down here in Australia. The tins had stick on labels over Fuji, Konica & Lucky containers. But the film inside was no brand. Some spots had like scratches & it was grainy. One role only had 26 shots not 36. At the time I though a great fine for Holga use. Now after, spend your money on some good film like Rollei Maco or Efki.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Tri-X can be had for a little over $3 a roll if you look.

North America just north of that sharp right turn North America makes on the Atlantic coast.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Do I really need to mention how fun it is to shoot away when it isn't costing and arm and a leg?

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    $3 is an arm and a leg? You could go digital and skip the whole messy process film entails.

Shooter
    35mm
    Yeah, plus if you don't that fancy colorizing film, you can get LegacyPro film from freestyle for about $1.50 per roll.
    f/22 and be there.

Shooter
    35mm
    I picked up a dozen rolls of expired (last Decembers date) Kodak film for free and after I emailed an interest in it (Freecycle) I looked up what "Advantix"meant.
    I didn't think that I would be selected to pick it up so did not say anything.Well,she told me it was mine...lol.
    I didn't have the heart to tell her that I couldn't use it.Sooo,I have actually 13 rolls because I already had one if anybody is interested.I live in Connecticut.Ron G

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    "Fancy colorizing film"??????

And isn't the Legacy pro Fuji?

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin