Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,951   Posts: 1,557,956   Online: 1011

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm

Kudos to B&H - Pentax MZ-S

Just received a Pentax MZ-S I bought from B&H's used department and couldn't be happier. They rated it a 9 on their scale, and aside from some hotshoe paint loss, the camera looks mint.

All too often we see reported the bad side of buying used from the non-eBay guy, Adorama, B&H, KEH, so I wanted to give some love where credit is due.

And what a kewl camera.
    In life you only get one great dog, one great car, and one great woman. Pet the dog. Drive the car. Make love to the woman. Don't mix them up.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I heavn't bought much over the internet, KEH has been pretty good to me so far along with B&H.

Jeff
    Last edited by Jeff Kubach; 07-22-2010 at 12:14 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I highly rate KEH, FreeStyle and B&H on their internet sales and support.

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

tac

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Well, I have had troubles from most everyone, but they have all gone out of their way to fix. With one un-named exception, for less than $5 costs. I continue to buy off the internet, with caution.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfeye View Post
    Just received a Pentax MZ-S I bought from B&H's used department and couldn't be happier. They rated it a 9 on their scale, and aside from some hotshoe paint loss, the camera looks mint.

All too often we see reported the bad side of buying used from the non-eBay guy, Adorama, B&H, KEH, so I wanted to give some love where credit is due.

And what a kewl camera.
    Thank you. We're very happy you're so satisfied.

Shooter
    35mm
    Been very happy with my purchases of used equipment as well as repair service from KEH. Not the absolute cheapest for either, but excellent service.

Have also had a very good resolution of a not so good purchase from Adorama on a used lens. Returned the lens with full refund of purchase price plus original shipping, and they paid the return shipping. Very quick refund. No questions asked, very pleasant and apologetic interaction. Will not hesitate to do business with them again.

Shooter
    35mm
    You pay a little more with KEH, but you do get a 14 day "No questions asked" return policy as well as a 60 day warranty.

~Dom

Shooter
    Medium Format
    B&H is the best!

Freestyle is the best for film users!

Kudos to both. Terrific suppliers.
    Bill Clark

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I was gifted a Pentax 6x7 from B&H by my wife, and although it may have been possible for her to save a few $$$ on eBay, she felt the people she worked with there were very knowledgeable and the price was fair. It can be worth a little more to deal with a known quantity. (I've also worked with Adorama and KEH and had good results, BTW.)
    Pentax: 6x7 MLU
    Olympus: OM-1n
    Graflex: Miniature (2x3) Speed Graphic

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtong View Post
    You pay a little more with KEH, but you do get a 14 day "No questions asked" return policy as well as a 60 day warranty.
    ~Dom
    They're not the only ones who do this, or something similar.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin