Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,964   Posts: 1,523,310   Online: 1217

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

I was due for a bone head move

I bid on a camera. I did my research, I was somewhat impressed. I bid until I hit the reserve price. Thinking the combo was worth it. I was so "focused" on the picture with lens that i didn't read the Q&A. Yep, the lens is crap.
    I wrote the seller and told him I messed up...but for him/her to really enjoy the money(screw over).

new seller, low start price, high reserve, picture of camera with lens. only is Q&A does he/she say body only and lens is faulty.

I think I'm cured of my CBA.

Shooter
    127 Format
    You are not alone....

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Been there, done that. G.A.S. attacks can certainly render one bereft of objective logic.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Well, shame on the seller for not stating the condition clearly in the item description and for posting a misleading photo.

Sorry to hear this, I certainly feel your pain. I've been taken a couple times myself. Is the body functional? Can you find another lens? Hopefully, you can salvage the situation and get a functional kit out of the whole mess...
    "Photograph more, worry less"

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin