Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,970   Posts: 1,523,535   Online: 865

At the confluence of Black Creek and the Locust Fork of the Warrior River, Alabama
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Ferrania 100 and Oreston/Super-Takumar samples ...

Pentax SP1000, Meyer-Optik Oreston 50/1.8 and Super-Takumar 55/2, Ferrania 100 and the best scans I have ever got from Walgreens. No PP.

Oreston, tripod, dead sweet gum tree leaves and seed pod, 1/4 @ f11:

Super-Takumar, tripod, did not record exposure:

Oreston, handheld, 1/60 @ f4 or so:

Oreston, handheld, exposure not recorded but IIRC 1/125 @ f8 or so:

Oreston, handheld, 1/30 wide open, standard fluorescent lighting hues (That is my son-in-law in the foreground; we were eating at an Indian cafe in Pensacola where the barkeep/owner is a Sikh, and Bollywood music videos are played constantly with no sound.):

Oreston, handheld, exposure not recorded, on Black Creek where we live by the incongurous giant float and white plastic chair:

Shooter
    127 Format
    Yup, that's the Ferrania look we all know and love.

Shooter
    35mm
    Nice! I'm a big fan of Ferrania and sad to see it go.

At the confluence of Black Creek and the Locust Fork of the Warrior River, Alabama
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Thanks, Patois. A friend sent me a couple of rolls of 400 and one of 100. I really like the stuff, especially the 400 with is pastel grain:

Konica SIII, fixed Hexanon 47/1.9

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin