Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,752   Posts: 1,515,883   Online: 1007

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Example 5:
    N80 Kodak gold 200 handheld.
    1 hr lab scan
    this example shows some nasty blue/purple around the highlights. I'm not sure if this is from the lens or the water.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails temp_302b.jpg  
    Go not to the elves for counsel, for they will say both yes and no.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have one of these with a nikon mount. It is a lens I cannot decide whether to keep or pass on. It has been adequate for the occasions I have used it but is not one I rave about - but when i go to sell it there is always something that has me say no - and I put it away for another day knowing it is great to have a lens like this tucked away for those certain occasions - wildlife etc.
    I also have a 100mm in the same series and would not part with it. It is sharp - to the extent my wife would not thank me to use it as a portrait lens unless I diffused the image. I use it for macro work from time to time

Cheers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin