Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,500   Posts: 1,543,289   Online: 956

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by lxdude View Post
    Ron, what would that age be? I'm hella old, but I haven't matured yet.

Jeff
    WTF ???, You're Hella Old ??? How Old Are You, 16 ???
    Where do you live ??? In South Park, Colorado ...
    I'm kinda immature myself, but the only time I ever used the word Hella,
    I was listening to the No Doubt CD. Now, you Hella ruined it for me, and probably everyone else.
    I liked you so much better when you were just LXDude, now you're just a Grup ...

Ron

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________________

Sanjay Sen - APUG Subscriber
    Sanjay Sen, 36, a champion of human and animal rights, died June 3 in a motorcycle accident in Wayne, New Jersey.

July 23 1975 - June 3 2012

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________

Shooter
    35mm
    I have 3 rolls of Kodachrome. It expired in 88 and I will keep it around. I shot my last roll of E-6 last month (Elitechrome) and decided to give it up as the cost per roll is out of my range.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I too am going to be part of history. I bought my first and last roll of Kodachrome last month (Exp 3/2010 cold stored) for $15 at a camera show. I plan to do a school project based around me shooting that roll. I still have 18 frames left according to my Canon Elan 7 and I have shot it at over three locations all far away.

Ofcourse I am hella old and have already downloaded the mp3...

Or for fun here is a 3D rendered shot of a few boxes I wish I had (The first is my actual box)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails _MG_9446.jpg   K64 Title Frametest A-47.jpg  
    Cameras:
    Canon EOS Elan II/E, Elan 7, and 630. -- Bronica ETRS -- Pentax 6x7
    My Website

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Noticing that there is not a box of Kodachrome 25 (the good stuff) in the entire thread, i can't help but think that you all missed the part of history that really mattered.
    Kodachrome 64? What on earth is that for?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by j-dogg View Post
    It's a high school nickname from way back, although the fellas at work call me Paparazzi because I always have a camera around my neck. Lol
    Time to correct them - one paparazza, two paparazzi!
    Jim MacKenzie - Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

A bunch of Nikons; Feds, Zorkis and a Kiev; Pentax 67-II (inherited from my deceased father-in-law); Bronica SQ-A; and a nice Shen Hao 4x5 field camera with 3 decent lenses that needs to be taken outside more. Oh, and as of mid-2012, one of those bodies we don't talk about here.

Favourite film: do I need to pick only one?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoJim View Post
    Time to correct them - one paparazza, two paparazzi!
    If we need to be correct, it would really have to be Paparazzo.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Congratulations on being part of Kodachrome history, Jesse.

I have a roll of PKM in my Nikon FA right now. I started shooting with this roll back in July of '09 planning to take a couple of shots per month and timing it so the last shot would be taken in early December of this year. I've been taking notes on every shot. Most shots are in Michigan, a couple in Indonesia and most of the last few images will be taken in Canada. My plan hit a speed bump at one point (family member health issue/loss) and I didn't shoot for almost 6 months. The camera was kept in a cool place but my concern is having a bend in the film while sitting for so long. Anyway, I've caught up and the counter is at #29. Eight images to shoot with four months to go. Perfect.

Marc
    Last edited by Marc Akemann; 08-28-2010 at 11:27 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Forgot an important word.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yeah I'm documenting my roll too, loading it in this weekend. Planned on travelling around the state of florida to shoot it, I have the classic train locomotive shot planned, a couple landscapes, some flowers, a trestle from an abandoned railroad in a ghost town and a few others. Can't wait to shoot the video. I wished I could shoot it in 8mm but I don't have the equipment nor the money for it yetn and by the time I do, this roll will be expired

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    nobody cares except for apug
    and apug is a bit loopy

my hs nickname
    la rod

didnt earn that one from having a camera around my neck
    dont know how i earned it, actually

if i wanted people to call me by name
    id have chosen to put that where it says sun of sand

never understood that

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin