Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,959   Posts: 1,523,057   Online: 1141

Shooter
    Multi Format

X700 Capacitor XG-M

I have 2 X700s that I have not had to change the caps in but I have a XG-M which is similar that is not working and wondered if it had the same cap as the X700. The X-GMs mirror is up a little and the shutter doesn't seem to release. The wind lever turns but doesn't turn the winding mechanism. Just wondered what the symptoms are for the X700 cap failing.
    Thanks Marvin

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Check out THIS THREAD in the APUG Minolta Manual Focus group. We started a small list of things to check, quick fixes that preempt the need to have a MD/MC camera body repaired or replaced. If you get it rolling with another combination of steps, please post it there so others can benefit from the knowledge.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin